19 Momme Elegant Ladies Silk Nightgown Ruffle Nightshirt with Belt
This nightshirt is so pretty with elegant French ruffle. The matching belt is for an adjustable fit. The silk will help you protect your skin and make you sleep in a sweet dream. No matter how hard you are, love will always find its way. Sleep on this elegant 100% silk nightgown for the perfect way to settle in for a lovely evening and night! Silk nightgown offers you a better sleeping experience.
Material: 100% 19 Momme Luxury Mulberry Silk.
Style: One-piece Silk Sleep Shirt.
Neckline: V Neck
Sleeve Type: Long Sleeves.
Closure: Button closure with a silk self-belt.
Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Color: Rosy Pink, ivory
GREAT GIFT IDEA: Give this as a present to your loved one or yourself! It's a perfect gift for Valentine's Day, Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, a wedding night, or a honeymoon!
Benefits compared to normal sleepwear: 100 Percent Mulberry silk is the most healthy and breathable fabric for our skin, so it is not only silked sleepwear but a second protection for our skin.
Pure silk nightshirt for premium comfort in a second, a touch of silk is unforgettable.
We want to have a good life, just want to enjoy it with you.
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.