Long Silk Nightgown And Robe Set For Women Full-length Long Sleeve Silk Nightwear Set
You’ll wake up smiling in this delicate and luxurious women silk Nightgown&Robe Set. It is as bright and joyful as a sunny summer day and comfy enough to slumber the night away. Pure silk and fluent cut add a delightful touch.
Material: 100% 22 Momme Luxury Mulberry Silk.
Style: Two-piece Silk Nightgown&Robe Set
Trimming: striped Trimming
Pocket: 2 Front Pockets
Shoulder Strap: Narrow Adjustable Shoulder Straps
Sleeve Type: Long Sleeves
Closure: Open front with an outer attached silk belt.
Color: Women's silk sleepwear comes in various colors to choose from, and there is always a color that is suitable for you. Make your choice quickly!
--Navy Blue, White, Black, Claret, Dark Teal, Gold, Light Blue, Light Green, Pink, Plum
GREAT GIFT IDEA: Give this as a present to your loved one or yourself! It's a perfect gift for Valentine's Day, Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, a wedding night, or a honeymoon!
Benefits compared to normal sleepwear: 100 Percent Mulberry silk is the most healthy and breathable fabric for our skin, so it is not only silked sleepwear but a second protection for our skin.
Pure silk sleepwear for premium comfort in a second, a touch of silk is unforgettable.
We want to have a good life, just want to enjoy it with you.
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.