Free Shipping For Orders Over USD $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
Care For Your Sleepwear
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.