Why is the silk robe the perfect summer sleepwear? May 25, 2022
SUMMER 2022: THE BEST SILK SLEEPWEAR FOR YOU April 22, 2022
Happy Mother's Day April 22, 2022
How to Prevent Silk Fabrics from Shrinking？
Silk fabric tends to shrink about 1-2cm after washing. If you want to make silk clothes out of a piece of silk fabric, your need to know how to pre-shrink silk fabrics.
1. Remove dust or colored miscellaneous threads from silk fabric.
2. Put some salt in cold water at a ratio of 0.2 grams per meter of silk fabric
3. Gently soak the silk fabric for 10-15 minutes to preserve the color and prevent the fabric from hardening.
4. It needs to be rinsed several times with clean water; gently rub it with your hands when washing, and do not twist it with force after washing to avoid wrinkles.
5. In order to keep the silk bright and soft, you can add a few drops of white vinegar during the final rinse.
Recommend some of our best-selling pajamas：
SLIPINTOSOFT is a brand that specializes in real silk items for years and all the items have got decent feedback from customers. Please have a try and you will love it!