19 Momme Womens Silk Pajamas Short Set Silk Short Sleepwear For Summer
Our silk pajamas make the ultimate bedside companion for your sleep. This impeccably designed pajama set offers you a unique softness and comfort with the sheen of silk. This set has delicate silk trimming around the hemline, the edge of the pocket, and the neckline, which show our awesome workmanship. You will appear to be fabulous as you feel wearing our silk pajama set.
Material: 100% 19 Momme Luxury Mulberry Silk.
Style: Two-piece silk pajama set.
Sleeve Type: Short Sleeves.
Matching Pants: Short-length elastic pants.
Closure: Button closure.
Size: XS, S, M, L, XL,XXL
Color: Haze Blue, Light Green, Rosy Pink
The best gift choice: The loose design ensures that your sleep is very comfortable. This women's pajama suit is very soft and loose. The pants use an elastic waistband to increase wearing comfort.
It is the best choice for your/wife/girlfriend's home wear/party dress/pajamas, the same as Christmas, birthday, and New Year gifts.
Benefits compared to normal sleepwear: 100 Percent Mulberry silk, is the most healthy and breathable fabric for our skin, so it is not only silked nightwear but a second protection for our skin.
Pure silk pajamas set for premium comfort in a second.
We want to have a good life, just want to enjoy it with you.
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.