Containing two Oxford silk pillowcases, a duvet cover, and a flat sheet, our 4PCs silk duvet cover sets are the perfect solution for restless sleepers. Each piece from the set has a heavyweight of 22 momme, with a 600 thread count.
Silk is naturally a temperature regulating fabric, meaning it can help to keep you warm in the winter and cooler during the summer months.
Made from only the finest charmeuse Mulberry silk, our silk bedding sets are available for Twin, Full, Queen, king, and Cal King sizes.
High-Quality Craftsmanship & Design - Professional produced silk set with elegant embroidery. Great gift idea for special occasions like Thanksgiving, Christmas, or anniversaries
This soft bedding allows your skin and hair to glide across the surface ensuring protection against split ends, hair breakage, reducing breakouts on acne-prone skin and sensitive skin.
Dermatologists, Hairstylists, and Beauty Experts all recommend silk for those with sensitive skin or acne!
|Size||Duvet Cover||Flat Sheet||Pillowcase|
|Twin||Twin (67"W x 87"L)||Twin (66" x 96")||Standard(20" x 26")|
|Full||Full (76"W x 87"L)||Full (81" x 96")||Standard(20" x 26")|
|Queen||Queen (87"W x 90"L)||Queen (91" x 102")||Queen (20" x 30")|
|King||King (104"W x 92"L)||King (108" x 102")||King(20" x 36")|
|Cal.King||Cal.King (110"W x 96"L)||Cal.King (102" x 110")||King(20" x 36")|
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.