Material: 92% Mulberry Silk + 8% Spandex
(secondary material is made of polyester) Better fit the body shape
Style: Silk Men Boxer
Matching: Mid-Waist; Elastic Waistband
Color: Black, Red, Grey, Beige
Size: S, M, L, XL
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
-Please note that we do not accept any return/exchange requests for boxer briefs
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is the best silk that can be manufactured in either natural or man-made environments. Each strand of this pure white substance is both smooth and unbroken, and when woven together, results in a beautiful fabric that is pleasing to all of the senses.
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
We can ship to Most of country. usually you can place the order that means we can ship..
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 Otherwise $15 (Australia, Canada, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand (16 of 17 regions), Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vietnam, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Denmark, Pakistan, Finland, Austria, Belgium, Portugal, Turkey, Indonesia, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Chile, Colombia ) Rest of world shipping fee is $25
A confirmation email will be sent to you once the order is authorized and verified. We begin preparing your order immediately after it is verified. (Note:For some big orders,in case of credit-card fraud, we need to confirm your personal details.Please make sure your e-mail or phone number is correct and available.)
Normally, we ship your package by DHL/FedEx or TNT. And please note that we can not ship packages to P.O. Box or APO/FPO address.
|Region||Processing Time||Delivery Time|
|USA||2-4 Business Days||3-5 Business Days|
|UK||2-4 Business Days||7-10 Business Days|
|CA||2-4 Business Days||3-5 Business Days|
|AU||2-4 Business Days||4-7 Business Days|
|SG||2-4 Business Days||3-5 Business Days|
|Other Countries||2-4 Business Days||4-7 Business Days|
if you didn't get your items for more 2 weeks, please contact us
Remote area need more 2-3 working days
united kingdom can not use Fedex/DHL. only can use Royal Mail need 7-10 Business days
Customs and Import Duties
Sometimes the additional customs or import duties couldn't be avoided. But please don't worry. If any charged, please simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Please send us a copy of the receipt of the customs duties via email.
2. Refund will be returned to you within 3-5 working days once get your receipt.
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.